Executive Care of Clinton Township, MI provides in-home Companionship Services to individuals that need basic socialization and supervision and to ensure safety and well-being.
Your loved-one may not be ready to have someone other than your family members providing full in-home care just yet. Companionship Services in Clinton Township, MI is a nice way to introduce them to in-home care services in an easy and non-intrusive way.
In Home Companionship Services for Seniors in Clinton Township, MI
Our in-home Companionship Services include:
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Talking, listening and sharing experiences
- Playing games/cards and reading
- Helping keep clients in contact with family, friends and the outside world
- Providing transportation to medical appointments, grocery store and errands
- Accompanying clients to recreational and/or social events
- Writing or typing letters/correspondence
- Organizing and reading mail
- Teaching/performing meal planning and preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Accompanying client on walks
- Reminding client to take medication
- Reminding client to start or finish their meals
Schedule Companion Care in Clinton Township, MI
Regular visits from a Companion can bring joy and excitement to a senior’s day. With companionship service in Clinton Township, MI, they get to have regular social interaction and necessary care so that they can continue to live in the comfort of their own home.